Samstag, 8. Juni 2013

%$$$ Revews WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau


Save Product Available. Save WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau. Compare your Save price with best online store. Choose your best product Shopping online.

Review : WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau

Save Price WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau. Get on the merchant 's on the web searching and browse testimonials. If you're trying to find WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau with one of the most effective worth. This may be the most effective offers for you. Exactly where you may locate these item is by online seeking outlets? Read the previews on WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau Now, it 's spacial worth. for that reason do not lose it.

WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau

Main Features : WD My Passport externe Festplatte 500GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), USB 3.0) blau

  • USB 3.0-Anschluss
  • Automatische und kontinuierliche Sicherung je nach Bedarf
  • Passwortschutz und Hardware-Verschlüsselung
  • NTFS-formatiert für Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & neu formatierbar für Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard oder Lion
  • Lieferumfang: Western Digital WDBKXH5000ABL-EESN Festplatte, USB-Kabel, Datensicherungssoftware
  • WD My Passport 500GB HDD USB3.0/2.0 6,4cm 2,5Zoll RTL extern RoHS compliant Blue metallic






    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen